Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Meghan Markle finally opens up about her relationship with Prince Harry: 'We're in love'


meghan markle prince harry
Actress Meghan Markle is finally opening up about her private relationship with Prince Harry, but don't expect her to give you too much of a peek into what it's like dating a member of the royal family. 
"We're a couple," Markle says in the October issue of Vanity Fair. "We're in love. I’m sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time. This is for us. It’s part of what makes it so special, that it’s just ours. But we’re happy."
The two have been dating for over a year after meeting through friends in July 2016. They've kept such a low profile that there isn't a clear public photo of the pair together
The 36-year-old "Suits" actress says she isn't letting the whirlwind romance change much about her life.

"We were very quietly dating for about six months before it became news, and I was working during that whole time, and the only thing that changed was people’s perception," says Markle. "Nothing about me changed. I’m still the same person that I am, and I’ve never defined myself by my relationship."
Recently, the two were spotted on a romantic getaway to Botswana and possibly hanging out with the Queen. Many believe an engagement is forthcoming, which would make Markle the first American to marry into the royal family in over 80 years
"I can tell you that at the end of the day I think it’s really simple," she added. "We’re two people who are really happy and in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE