Advertise / Send stories to #email: firstname.lastname@example.org #2348061630049
Thursday, January 7, 2016
BILL COSBY WILL NOT BE CHARGED IN PLAYBOY MANSION ASSAULT
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office announced yesterday that the alleged victim did not provide enough evidence for them to file any charges against the controversy embroiled comedian Bill Cosby.
The 25 year old accuser, Chloe Goins, is still going forward with a civil lawsuit, claiming that when she was 18, she attended a party at the Playboy Mansion, where she says that Cosby gave her a drink and she immediately felt sick. Her suit says that she woke up naked with her breasts “wet and sticky as if someone had been licking them.”
Investigators have reviewed the footage from the mansion at the August 2008 party and found no footage of Goins or Cosby in attendance. Further evidence showed that Cosby was in NYC on the weekend that the party occurred.
Also, the L.A. DA refused to charge Cosby for another woman’s claims, who said the 78 year old comedian raped her in 1965, in which the statute of limitation has long expired in these accusations.
TheSource.com will continue to bring you updates to this story as it develops.