Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cassidy Says "My Name Holds Weight", Talks Meek Mill Beef



Cassidy
























With the constant lyrical disses thrown out between both Cassidy and Meek in tracks such as “Catch A Body” and “Repo,” it is apparent that an issue has been overseeing the artists for quite some time.

Back in 2013, Meek Mill addressed the beef with Cassidy and explained, “He a weirdo from the town. We ain’t gonna use his name no more. He can't come back to the city.”

The Dreamchaser artist added, “I make boss moves, I make power moves, I get money, my bills is paid up. Meek Mill…Cassidy diss, we aint doin' that no more, make a single nigga, that’s not my twist.”

Casssidy has now voiced his opinions in a recent interview, saying, “Nah, we ain’t talked, it’s Hip-Hop man, you know what I’m sayin’. You know the media try to make it seem like it’s on some street beef. I don’t want nothin' to happen to Meek, like that was my homie. I was showing him love before the whole world even knew who he was.”

Whether there is a major underlining problem on the rise is unclear, although Cassidy does make it noticeable that he enjoys having an opponent in the game, as it brings excitement back to Hip-Hop.

“I feel as though niggas need to be more competitive man, everybody friends and hugging, like where the competition at? You know what I mean?”

Wrapping up the interview, the Philly rapper laughs, “I’m not gonna apologize for nothin’ I said, because I wanted to say it.”

“I’m a legend, my name holds weight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE