Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Drake Speaks On Rappers Taking Shots At Him


Drake continues to not really care or respond to those rappers who have been taking subliminal or not-subliminal shots at him, including Pusha T, Common and Future. In the latest issue of VIBE he responds to all these guys, saying he has no problem with them. Read below.
“I’ve got no issues with him,” he says of Future, who was upset that Drake didn’t appear in his video, “Tony Montana.” “I’m happy I got on the song.” Pusha T, who once cryptically rhymed that, “the swag doesn’t match the sweaters,” gets off easy, too. “I’ve been really open about my love for the Clipse,” he says. “I don’t know, maybe that guy is bored.” Ludacris, who was accused of stealing Big Sean and Drake’s hashtag flow, also receives a halfhearted smack down, “That’s a case of someone trying to use my marketing money to get th

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE