Saturday, January 20, 2018

Rapper Fredo Santana 'dead age 27', according to close friend



American rapper Fredo Santana, real name Derrick Coleman, has died at the age of 27, his close friend has said.

As yet, there is no official confirmation of his death.

Record producer and rapper Maxo Kream reported the sad news on Instagram with a picture of Fredo.

He captioned it: "Damn man I'm lost for words right now I’m cryin my ass off Fredo I love yu B***h RIP a real Savage."
Fredo had appeared in Drake's video for Hold On, We're Going Home, playing a man who kidnapped Drake's girlfriend.

Tributes from friends and his fellow musicians poured in shortly after Maxo's post, including one from Drake himself, who shared a snap of them both together.


"Rest In Peace Santana," he wrote next to it.
He also seemed to hint at having addition problems, telling Twitter followers he might go to rehab after the terrifying hospital dash.

"Hopefully I can be the face to sho n***as to slow down an we got our whole life ahead of us f*k being rock stars gettin high I got ptsd," he wrote in October.

"I was running from my old life tryna get high didn't want to face them demons...I'm getting help I might just go to rehab."

Fredo was father to a baby son, who frequently appears on his Instagram.

The rapper had shared a video of his little boy's first Christmas less than a month ago, with the tiny tot wearing a Santa hat and gnawing on a box while surrounded by wrapped presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE