Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Swedish singer, Tove Lo performs topless on stage to give fans more than what they bargained for in Chicago



Fans who attended this year's Lollapalooza event in Chicago got more than what they bargained for when Swedish singer, Tove Lo, who has been described as the 'Queen of body confidence' for always putting up very racy performance, went topless on stage.
The 29-year-old who this year alone has flashed her breasts at the Coachella, the California Music and Arts festival, and Sydney, performed topless on stage at the Lollapalooza event.
In a 2016 interview with NME, Tove said during her teenage years she was very uncomfortable when her body started developing.
 'I haven’t talked about it a lot, but in my early teens, when my body started to develop I hated everything about it. I was very uncomfortable.'
According to her, being a performer has helped her become comfortable in her own skin.
'It’s a liberating and amazing thing to be comfortable with my body', she told the publication.
Tove also explained that her reason for baring her chest onstage is to dispel the idea that women being naked are inherently sexual, and to promote equality of the sexes.
'I want to get to a place where women can be naked the same way that men can – funny naked or naked just to be naked.' 
See more photos below.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE