Friday, August 4, 2017

music video : "Be My?" @A.D.O.T

No automatic alt text available.

This isn't just a music video, it's a Masterpiece, pure Genius...An excellent work of Art.

I give a 1000% (yes a thousand percent!!!) into everything I do in life. And this video was no exception. I put my sweat and every 'drop' of my energy into my music. #idontdomediocre 
If not for any other reason, please watch this video to appreciate that effort. It'll mean a lot to me.

Its "Be My?" By A.D.O.T ft @ifeesound and Directed By @adasacookey

Thank you & God Bless You for your support. Watch, Like & Share. 1 Million Views is the target.

Link to the FULL VIDEO in my Bio.



#music
#musicvideo
#entertainment
#superstar
#ADOT
#adasa
#adasacookey
#squareballfilms
#wedding
#weddingday
#Bemy
#single
#hitsingle
#wedding
#entertainer
#entertainment
#love
#lovesong
#weddingsong
#masterpiece
#art

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE