Wednesday, May 17, 2017

SHOCKING STORY OF GRADUATE TURNED YAHOO BOY.

I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU in Ogun state year 2003 with Bsc in Chemistry. After my graduation I spent 2 year in ijebu loitering around the street seeking job with series of application but non yield a good result. I left Ogun state for Lagos the first Sunday of September 2005 to make a better living as a man. Arriving at the Ajah motor park, I picked up my belongings and proceeded to the next available ATM machine cos I had no money left on me, while in the line at the ATM machine, I felt a touch behind me, to my surprise, it was my classmate back in my primary school days, I was so happy to meet him again cos I had no ties in Lagos but left Ogun state wit the hope of being a successful man. He took me to a nearby restaurant in his Toyota corolla sport car and entertained me with delicious meal and chilled drinks. I quickly explained to him my condition and experience of unemployment, he took me to his apartment in one of the biggest estate in Ajah, gave me a room to stay till I Finally have a place of my own, he fed me and took charge my responsibilities.

I spent weeks loitering the street of Lagos visiting different companies and offices for employment, finally my friend came up with an idea of introducing me to his business.
I was so happy and agreed to join his business not knowing his an internet fraudsters. I had no choice than to join his business called yahoo.
I worked hard for months but got nothing out of it, I didn't give up cos my friend was my backbone financially.
One faithful night, I called upon my friend to show the way how he does his to earn so much money weekly, but he keeps telling "don't give up, every hustler got a pay day" which is true.
I continued but all my effort were fruitless, I begged him to show me the way and finally he told me I had to consult their Godfathers for guidance, I had no choice than to agreed to visit their Godfather the following weekend.
The following weekend we visited his place, he was an old man with bald head and a gray hair, he welcomed us and my friend introduced me to him, he asked me all I wanted, I explained and he answered "my son I already can see your struggle, you need not to worry anymore all you need is a living snake and a nail and leave the rest to me". To me it was all a joke cos I was wondering if he was a juju priest or pastor.
I told him I can't touch a dead snake let alone of holding a living snake, so he charge me a N100,000 to get the materials including his workmanship then told me to come back for my charm in a week time. We went there the following week and he delivered to me a snake skin belt and a nail, explaining " keep the nail on your bedroom wall and use this waist belt everyday, at night hang the belt using the nail I have on my wall, go to sleep and wake up by 2:30 am wait few min and put a plate of bean cake known as (ekuru in Yoruba) below the position of the nail before 3am and go back to sleep". I did as he instructed for years and everything turned around for good. Started getting paid with huge foreign currencies weekly sometime 3 times a week.
Every night I hang my belt it turns to a snake and crawl to everywhere have been to during that day to gather their riches for me the second day. I acquired a lot of wealth luxuries and my story turned to glory.
I did this for over 5 years and its work perfectly till one night in the sixth year of the active cham, I failed to get a bean cake cos it rained heavily, I had no choice than to go to sleep cos I was already drunk after arriving for a get together party.
I went to bed that unfortunate night without having the bean cake in its position, the belt transformed into a snake and left as usual.
I woke around 2:45 am and remembered I had no bean cake, few mins later the snaked arrived and found no bean cake, the snake disappeared immediately. Since that night have not been my self again I do feel a snake living inside me and keeps biting me, I feel series of pain and all I had acquired fled away. Have been living this way for the past a year waiting for my death. Please wait in the Lord and he will bless you abundantly cos no deity give without taking something more valuable in return.
Please share my story let people learn from my mistake.
God bless you as you safe people from the devil and his advocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE