Monday, May 8, 2017

Nicki Minaj Helps Dozens of her Fans Settle their Student Loans & Tuition Fees

Image result for nicki minaj
Nicki Minaj has offered to pay more than 25 of her fans’ student loans and other debts, and also get some of them into school.
The singer was tweeting about her latest giving back contest which involves her fans making a video of her song “Regret in your Years”.
The prize was to fly the winners to Las Vegas for her concert.
When Nicki Minaj tweeted that citizens from all countries can enter the contest, one fan replied: “Well you wanna pay for my tuition?” That was how the giveaway started.

And YES! All countries are included. Ya muva makes enough money to fly members of  out from ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!! 😜😘🎀😍💋
Show me straight A's that I can verify w/ur school and I'll pay it. Who wants to join THAT contest?!?!🤷🏽‍♀️ Dead serious. Shld I set it up? https://twitter.com/cjbydesign/status/861073053312307200 
U want to go to college but can't? How much do u need to get u in school? Is that the only thing stopping u? https://twitter.com/macsirena/status/861076504524066819 
She says she’ll continue next month or in July.

Ok u guys. It's been fun. Let me make those payments tmrw then see if I have any money left😂. I'll do some more in a month or 2. 😘😘😘💋💋💋💕💕🎀🎀🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE