Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Rich kid of Instagram 'Lord' Aleem Iqbal cheats death in horror Christmas car crash



Rich kid of Instagram Lord Aleem Iqbal has cheated death in a horror Christmas car crash and then posted a picture of his wrecked luxury motor on the social media network.
The pictures posted by the 21-year-old millionaire show debris scattered across the road in Birmingham and a mangled black sports car at the side of the road.
In another photo an abandoned shoe can be seen on a pavement.
Writing on Instagram, he said: "Those metal railings could have been through my chest and today I wouldn't be here.
"That's would of been the end of my story. God really looked over me last night. (sic)"
He added that the impact had been so severe his belongings had been thrown from his car.
It is unclear if Aleem suffered any injuries in the smash or exactly where it took place.

But this afternoon he tweeted 'Alhumdulilah', meaning 'praise God' after his miracle escape.
Alongside the images he tweeted: "Cheated death last night... Driver did a hit and run... Typical."
The pictures sparked sympathetic comments from worried fans.
One, who claimed Aleem had been driving an SUV, wrote: "Horrible for you. Glad you're unharmed."
And another added: "Jeeezzzusss glad ur ok @lordaleem_official hope ur not injured or anything."
Mysteriously, the images were promptly removed from Instagram and Twitter after Mirror Online tried to contact Aleem.
Earlier this year 'Lord' Aleem, who boasted his shoes were worth more than the average wage hit out and told people: "I don't care what you think of me."
The self-styled 'Lord' was filmed shouting at police officers after they pulled him over in his £550,000 Lamborghini .
The young man claimed he was picked on for "driving nice cars", as a video of him losing his temper was posted on YouTube .
He then broke his silence on his Instagram page , and posted a defiant message bragging that he didn't care about peoples' opinions.
He wrote: "Also I get some of you may not like me etc but to be honest I couldn't care what you think of me.
"What I do care about is this cause so if you haven't got anything positive to say don't say it/comment.
"Take your negative energy elsewhere."
A video emerged of the 'Lord', from Solihull, West Midlands, fuming at officers after being pulled over.
He was heard saying: “Why you looking at me? Trust me bro, my shoes are probably worth more than your f*****g wages", the Birmingham Mail reported.
He went on “Don’t look at me like that.”
The gathered crowd jeers and a camera crew stands in front of Aleem filming the incident.
Aleem’s agent, Mark Brewer, said after that the 21-year-old was sorry for his conduct.
He said in a statement: “Having had time to reflect on what happened and having spoken to his family, Aleem would and also like to apologise to the police officers involved for the way the situation escalated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE