Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rich Homie Quan Addresses Having Sex With His Cousin

She was his "like a cousin's, cousin's, cousin."


"If you talking 'bout them M's, boy I need a dozen/ I ain't know we were related, but I hit my cousin."
Eyebrows were raised after Rich Homie Quan rapped these lyrics on"Numbers" in November. Why would Rich Homie Quan have sex with his cousin, and if he did, why would he rap about it?
Quan broke down the situation in an interview with Complex. "In Georgia, you have big families," he explained. "So, like, when I say it, I didn't know the person was my cousin."
He clarified that the woman was not his first cousin, but "like a cousin's, cousin's, cousin," and that he found out they were related at a family reunion after the fact.
A satisfactory explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE