Monday, January 25, 2016

Kim Kardashian finally reveals why Rob Kardashian compared her to the bloodied psycho killer

Getting his own back: Rob shocked fans with the bizarre Instagram post
"This is my sister kim , the b**** from Gone Girl,” he wrote next to a picture of Rosamund Pike's character covered in blood, prompting people to question if his account had been hacked.
Fast forward 10 months and Kim has finally publicly addressed the bizarre post which the troubled star later deleted.
Speaking on the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim asks Khloe why Rob had shared a picture of her with purple hair on his Instagram account.

Instagram
Rob compared Kim to Amy Dunne in Gone Girl
“Probably because I cussed him earlier,” Khloe replied.
"You get purple hair and I get the girl from Gone Girl,” Kim fired back.
Laughing, Khloe continued: "I loved when Rob called you the girl from Gone Girl."
WENN
Kim said he posted it because she got mad at him
Judy Eddy/WENN.com1 Oak Nightclub celebrates Rob Kardashian's 26th Birthday
Rob shocked fans with his post
Writing on Twitter when the episode aired, the mum-of-two said he posted it because she "got mad at him".
“The girl from Gone Girl LOL! I remember that post,” someone tweeted, to which Kim replied: “I do too! LOL Rob is looking over my shoulder laughing."
“Lol! We still need an explanation for that bc I don’t see any comparisons," they continued.
“He thinks he’s being funny. I got mad at him and he posted that to get me back."
That's some retaliation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE