Saturday, December 19, 2015

See how skinny teen was transformed into 'The Beast' after achieving childhood dream of looking like cartoon villain

Jens Dalsgaard
Jens Dalsgaard, 31
He boasts over 40 tattoos on his face and body, has 275lbs of muscle and consumes a whopping 5500 calories per day.
Meet the man they call JENS THE BEAST – and he even has his very own BEAUTY.
Jens Dalsgaard, 31, has achieved fame over the internet for his gargantuan appearance, earning him the popular nickname ‘The Beast’.
Jens, from Denmark, stands at 5 foot 10 inches tall with a strapping chest size of 140cm and an arm circumference of 58 cm.
And just like the Beast from the fairy tale, Jens has his very own Belle – in the form of his gorgeous girlfriend, Frederikke.

Jens, who runs his own online coaching company ‘State of Mind – Fitness and Bodybuilding’ says: “My fascination with big muscles started way back when I was a little kid.
News Dog MediaJens Dalsgaard
Jens Dalsgaard when he was 16
“When I watched cartoons, I always preferred the villians rather than the heroes and I loved the baddies’ big muscly physiques.
“When I started my bodybuilding transformation two years ago, my muscles just grew bigger and bigger and people on the internet started calling me ‘Jens the Beast’
“And that nickname just stuck. Maintaining the Jens the Beast physique is definitely hard.
“The great amounts of food, the training followed by injuries, getting heavier, the everyday back ache, not to mention all the hours of pain spent in the tattooist’s chair – it’s demanding.
“But this is my passion in life. My transformation in itself is not over yet, I still have a lot more work to do.
“There’s never ending battle between the current me against the better, stronger, bigger version of me that I know I can become.”
Growing up, Jens had a happy childhood until the age of ten when his mother was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
News Dog MediaJens Dalsgaard
Jens Dalsgaard when he was 18-years-old
The condition left her bound to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. And when Jens turned 24-years-old, his beloved mother passed away.
Devastated by her death, Jens’ life spiraled out of control and he became involved with local gangs. A few months later, Jens was sentenced to four years in prison for his involvement.
Jens explains: “I lost myself and ended up in prison. But when I was in jail, I was offered some cognitive behavioral therapy.
“The therapy changed my life and the way that I thought. It made me want to help others to become stronger, fitter and more balanced version of themselves.”
Three years ago, Jens was released from prison. He decided to change his life for the better by focusing on bodybuilding.
As a child, he had always admired the super-muscly physiques of cartoon villains and wanted to achieve a similar shape. To achieve this powerful build, Jens started working out five times per week and eating an enormous nine meals per day.
News Dog MediaJens Dalsgaard
Jens Dalsgaard, 31, has now achieved fame on the internet
“I started lifting weights when I was 18-years-old but it wasn’t anything serious. It was only in 2013, that I discovered the true potential of bodybuilding and nutrition.
“I had always been fascinated by big muscles and I learned the tools to create the body of my dreams.
“I ate right, took the right supplements and learned how to train most efficiently to build muscle mass.”
At the same time, Jens also began getting his numerous facial tattoos.
He explains: “Before I went to prison, I had started getting my face tattoos but those inkings had a negative intent.
“When I was released, I was done with that way of life. To put the past behind me, my brother – who is a tattoo artist – tattooed my face with a new Mauri inspired facial tattoo.
“Now my facial inking tells stories from my life and who I am now. I also started getting other tattoos – three on my leg, one on my stomach and the rest of my body is pretty much fully covered.”
Jens began posting photos of his transformation online and he quickly gained a devoted band of followers – who dubbed him ‘Jens the Beast’.
Jens has over 45,000 followers on Instagram and regularly receives mail from fans who are in awe of his gigantic size and unusual appearance.
“I am so blessed to have so many amazing fans. I get a lot of fan mail and messages and I do my very best to get back to everyone.
“When I see photos of myself now, I can see that I have a big frame and that I’ve got some serious muscle mass going on.
“But I’m still not satisfied. I want to become as big as possible.”
Jens now runs his own online coaching service with clients across the world and hopes to started his own supplement line.
And he has found his happy ending with his gorgeous girlfriend of two years, Frederikke.
“Frederikke helps me with a lot with my food preparation. She’s into fitness and bodybuilding but not in the same way as me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE