Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jorgie Porter strips to underwear and fills her mouth with cream as she declares: “It’s so invigorating to be naked

Jorgie Porter has sent temperatures soaring as she reveals that she loves to be naked.
The blonde actress, who found fame as Theresa McQueen in the hit Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks, gets a thrill out of being in the nude.
In her interview for FHM, she admitted that she loved how exciting the shoot had been when strangers started walking past the window when she was naked.

FHM
Jorgie, who poses in a t-shirt and a pair of polka dot knickers in one of the shots as she stands in a kitchen squirting cream into her mouth, said: “The FHM photo shoot was so good, especially when I was streaking by the window and people started walking past. I’m always starkers around my friends’ houses.
FHM
"And we went to a naturist sauna in Austria once. We were going skiing and found out that the hotels over there have naked saunas.”
She added: “It’s just so invigorating to be naked. You get given a towel, but it’s way more exciting to take a risk and walk everywhere with nothing on.”
FHM
The former Dancing On Ice star shows off her sculpted buns in a pair of see-through knickers and a mint green crop top as she steals a bite of pizza while kneeling in front of a bed, admitted that she’s a bit naughty when she wants to be.
FHM
The 27-year-old said: “If you tell me not to do something, I’ll want to do it. That’s just the way I am. But I’m pretty good at getting out of trouble. I’m just sneaky about it."
She then added: “That’s my secret.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE