Wednesday, May 27, 2015

ASAP ROCKY 'I took LSD then had sex with 9 women at my mansion' A$AP Rocky brags


Looking for attention A$AP? Not only is he claiming to have slept with Rita Ora and Rihanna, he's now bragging about sleeping with 9 women during an orgy in his mansion after taking LSD .

The 26 year old told the New York Post about his drug-fueled sex parties that happened this past March at South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, claiming to have had 3 orgies, with 9 women, after taking LSD during a break at the festival.
"There's definitely a psychedelic influence on my new album. Makonnen gave me acid at SXSW. This n***a looked like Buddha with a Jheri curl! After that, I went back to my mansion and f***ed nine chicks. It was pretty rad. That's a true story.'
'Yeah, nine women, but not all at one time. It's like group sex. You have three at a time, and then you have three orgies. That's nine chicks.' he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE