Saturday, July 19, 2014

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Reunite Onscreen In By The Sea, Which She’ll Direct


Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt To Star In By The Sea

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are reuniting to star in and produce the film By The Sea.
This is the first time the couple will appear on the big screen together since they fell in love on the set of their 2005 hit Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Universal Pictures has acquired the rights to the project, which will also be written and directed by Jolie.
Details remain sketchy about the plot, though it centers around a couple’s relationship.
“I am very happy to continue my relationship with… the entire Universal team as I finishUnbroken and begin work on By The Sea,” said Jolie. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”
Are you excited to see Jolie and Pitt acting together again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE