Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Woman’s B**Bs Explode After Chest Implant

PAY--Kim-Brockhurst
A gym instructor paid £4,000 to get better b**bs – but it made her br**sts so big they exploded.
Kim Brockhurst, 51, went under the knife hoping to increase her 32AA br**sts by two cup sizes.
But she was horrified when she came round after£4,000 surgery to find she had a pair of whopping double D br**sts.
Fitness fanatic Kim learned to live with her giant chest – until she discovered the PIP implants had burst to leak silicon into her body.
Kim, who had reconstructive surgery to remove the faulty implants, yesterday told of her exploding b**bs nightmare.
She said: “I was really flat chested and I wanted a bit more bounce.
“So I saved up for the surgery hoping it would give me a nice confidence boost.
“But I ended up with these big heavy br**sts – much bigger than I’d asked for.
“But it got worse when my br**sts slowly went out of shape – it was a terrible time.
“Soon I had a big dent in my right chest and the implant on the left just exploded – leaking the implant’s industrial strength silicone into my chest tissue.”
Doctors confirmed Kim’s surgeon had used the medically unauthorised PIP implants and they could be removed on the NHS but not replaced.
Kim finally had her br**sts taken down to a more manageable 34D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE