Monday, August 27, 2012

Help Save Debbie Idiagbonya Osarere







Her name is Debbie Idiagbonya Osarere, a 28 year-old lady. She has had two operations when she discovered she had lumps in her breast before she was diagnosed with Cancer.The surgery is for complete removal of her breasts and she must do this before the second week in September.
We also need NGO’s to come to her aid. If we fail her, Debbie might die and that means we have FAILED.

Continue to see the condition Debbie is right now 

I discovered a mass in my left breast on 24th of may, 2011 and I went for screening @ National cancer prevention institute ishaja road, from the screening centre I was advised to go for sonography which I did on 26th of may,2011 @ ojuelegba scanning centre where I was asked to go for Fine Needle Aspiration for cytology @ Me cure healthcare limited Oshodi... So my fine needle aspiration for cytology said my breast mass n lymp nodes are negative for MALIGNANT cells.. I had my first surgery 13th june 2011 and my 2nd surgery 16th Novem 2011 then I took my lump for Histopathology investigation on 24th November and the investigation reported I have INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMAL on 5th Dec 2011.

She needs N6, 000,000 now for a successful operation.

Debbie’s account details.

Idiagbonya Osarere
Acct No: 0000216933
Access Bank

Help save a soul, nothing is too big or small. May God reward you guys as you do..amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE