Friday, August 24, 2012

BEEF: Lil Wayne 'Just Laughed' At Chris Brown, Drake After Club Brawl



Nicki Minaj recently described her relationship with Lil Wayne by painting the picture of a once-strict father figure who now takes a very casual approach to parenting. It seems like Weezy also extends that parenting style to Drake.
The Toronto rapper was allegedly involved in a nightclub brawl with Chris Brown and his entourage back in June, and while the lawsuits continue to pour in, Wayne admits that he simply laughed at the whole thing. During an appearance in Las Vegas to debut his Supra sneaker line this week, the New Orleans native told MTV News that the incident was humorous to him.
"Honestly, I laughed at them," he said, not able to contain his laughter, even in that moment. "I can't front, I just laughed at them... like, it's funny to me. I thank God I ain't going through it though, I've already been through too much."
In the past week alone Drake and Chris Brown have been hit with two lawsuits as a result of the bottle-throwing brawl that night. The club owners filed a suit against the two artists alleging that they "ordered security personnel, bodyguards, friends and entourage to join the fight, which erupted into a violent brawl on a massive scale." Just a few days later, a NYC-based male model added another suit, claiming that he suffered "severe personal injuries" including a severed tendon on his right hand, thanks to the flying chards of glass.
After bringing both Drake and Wayne to perform with her in New York last week, Nicki Minaj told MTV News that she missed being lectured by her YMCMB boss. "It's like having a strict parent and when you no longer have it [you] kinda want that," she said. "I told him, 'I miss when you would lecture me and tell me to keep on my grind and do this do and do that — where's the love?' "
Wayne, always ready with the right words, responded that both she and Drake had already proven themselves. "He's just sitting back watching, and seeing the fruits of his labor, and that's what he said."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE