Sunday, April 1, 2012

Diggy_Simmons BLASTS @JColeNC on “What You Say To Me”

Apparently Diggy didn’t take too lightly to J. Cole’s “Grew Up Fast” where he rapped “You more Diggy/ Me, I’m more Biggie/ No diss to that young boy I get bored quickly/ Just to make for that line invite him on tour with me/ Show him the game, let him finagle these whores me…

So maybe he did snub the youngster a bit. While no seemed to pay it too much attention Diggy took it to heart, which is understandable since it was him being sonned on the verse.

Diggy, fresh off lackluster album sales for his debut UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL, has chose to stand his ground and trade shots with J. Cole. On “What You Say To Me” the youngin spits

“The other day I was listening to “Purple Rain”
Couldn’t believe all the things I heard em’ say
“Who Dat? Who Dat?” You know who it is
Heard you lying on my sis telling people that you hit
When your album drops I’mma hit you with your bricks
So I’m gonna bomb first on you since you wanna rift
Who you gonna call? You ain’t got no friends
This fight is fixed (hah)
You ain’t got no wins
Lil nigga think he Cold, think he laugh like me
Jetsetter, trendsetter nah you not like me
Can’t find a girl you know that do not like me
I can’t find a girl I know that know you, you local
Wasn’t even poppin’ in the school you used to go to
Got aight lyrics but can’t deliver your vocals
I’m about to read you your rights, Miranda
Only thing you hittin in the morning is your hand(uh)
Stand up, matter of fact sit down
Don’t try to call Hovi Hov for a sit down
College boy, actin’ like a criminal
Knowing you brokeback, Jake Gyllenhaal (Uh)
You imaginary player
Even TMZ didn’t notice you was there
Jeez you are such a dweeb and your shirts don’t fit:
Long arms, short sleeves
Heesh”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE