Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lolita Richi Is the New Teen Human Barbie: Photos, and Details on the Ukrainian Wannabe doll

Ready or not, the next Human Barbie has hit the Internet and the world may never be the same. Ukrainian 16-year-old Lolita Richi joins the other wannabe dolls, Valeria Lukyanova, Alina Kovalevskaya, and Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica in the latest disturbing trend.

According to the Daily Mail, Lolita has a 20-inch waist, size 32F bra, and claims she’s neither had plastic surgery nor adjusted her diet to achieve her shocking look.

“I have a gorgeous figure so I don't even have to diet,” she told the British site. “I just eat whatever's available in the fridge whether that's sausages or fruit. I had great features to start with and I just improved on them. My big breasts are natural although I sometimes wear a push-up bra to enhance them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE