Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kanye West defends '£53million debt' in latest rant, and reveals album will NEVER be sold on Apple

Kanye West addresses the crowds
Kanye West addresses the crowds
Kanye West has defended himself after shocked fans reacted to the news he's $53million in debt - in his own, Kanye-style way.
And adding fuel to the social media fire - he then appeared to accuse some unknown individuals of BLACKMAIL.
The rapper announced he was heavily in debt recently in a string of social media posts, writing: "I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart..."
But as fans reacted to the news online, the rapper has taken to Twitter once again to explain how it all happened - and announce once and for all that his album is NOT FOR SALE.
He began by writing: "I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties.
I just feel rich people are always too cool to ask for help trying to impress each other at dinner parties.
I want to help the world and I need help to do it. I am an artist and I care about humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE