Monday, October 12, 2015

Freeman Osonuga gets closer to being the 1st Black African in space


We are this close to making history people!!! Please read Freeman’s statement below and support his bid by clicking on this link: Krugercowne.com/rising star
Quick historical fact: No Nigerian has ever been to space, no Black African even. That could change next year. My name is Freeman Osonuga, I am an African, I am a Nigerian, I am a humanitarian. I was recently selected as one of 30 people to participate in the Rising Star Programme, a collaboration between Kruger Cowne, One Young World and Spaceship Earth Grants which will send one person to space in 2016. 
 I am happy to inform you that I have been shortlisted as one of 3 finalists. More than just being the journey of a lifetime, this spaceflight will help bring commercial space travel closer to being a reality. It is quite important.

For the next stage of the competition, I will travel to Bangkok, Thailand with the two other finalists to address 1,300 delegates and a panel of renowned judges at a special session of the 2015 One Young World Summit which will hold from November 18-21 next month. This session will be live-streamed to a global audience. I am a little nervous I must confess, but I'm quite confident that I'll make Africa, Nigeria and you proud.

To show your support and help make history, please tweet #SendFreemanToSpace whenever you can. It'll also be great if you can get your friends to do the same. Also here's what you can do right now to help- click the following link and share my finalist profile via the social media platforms provided below my video. 


I look forward to sharing more good news with you soon.

Thank you for your time. 

- Freeman Osonuga
For enquiries please contact 07035010768 or 08160549635

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE