Thursday, April 26, 2012

Waka Flocka on Dissing Wiz Khalifa: "It's Deaded"


Waka Flocka on Dissing Wiz Khalifa: "It's Deaded"

By Vibe | April 25th, 2012
In a Hot 97 interview with Angie Martinez, Waka Flocka spoke on his beef with Wiz Khalifa.
Though he previously claimed Wiz had "no swag," saying he hyped his way to the top, the rapper is now squashing the beef. "It's deaded,"said Waka. "I ain't bothering nobody. I don't know what's goin' on."
But don't get your hopes up for a Wiz/Waka collaboration. The "No Hands" rapper quickly shut that idea down. "That's like me...rapping about cookies and creams and lollipops. What you gon' call me? Nice guy or a sucka? I got this album about to drop [June] twelfth," he said.
"That's a nice guy. ...I got cousins who like his music. That's it. We're two nice guys with good music. I want my fans to support that man one hundred percent. I don't wish any bad on him or nothin'. It is what it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE