Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nicki Minaj Launching Perfume This Fall


Nicki Minaj** will be the latest pop start to hit the fragrance market, according to WWD.

The "Beez in the Trap" rapper will debut her scene this fall, with help from Give Back Brands LLC, who also worked on Justin Bieber**'s fragrance, "Someday."

"I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances," Minaj said. "This is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can't wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!"

Her scent will join recent offerings from Rihanna** and "Give Me All Your Luvin'" partner Madonna**, among others, with a scent from Lady Gaga** also expected later this year.

If her record sales are any indication, Minaj's latest venture should be another hit with her Barbz: sophomore album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" bowed at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 last week, moving 253,000 copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE