Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Lucifer 666 Adds Value To My Life Its My Favourite"-Says Ladi Akindele


For those of you that don't him, he is Ladi Akindele, Chrome Night Club boss and the son of Ibadan businessman, Chief Bode Akindele.

Since he returned to Nigeria years back, his businesses have soared, courtesy of his uncanny entrepreneurial spirit. In an Exclusive Interview with Saturday Tribune, he spoke about his lifestyle and the part that actually fascinated me is this Excerpts below....Sounds interesting.....

Q:::What about wristwatches?

A::::I collect wristwatches as investments. I have a collection of expensive time-pieces such as the limited Chorum XL Automatic Bubble popularly known as Lucifer, it's just 666 in the world and I have the number 647. The watch adds value by the year, it's my favourite. I also have Rolex Oyster Perpetual Blue Lagoon, 18 carat diamond encrusted.
************
So Lucifer now has a wrist watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE